9/11/2012

Coin Counting Machine

Did you know that most banks now have a coin counting machine? I had no idea and thought I needed to roll all of our change before taking it in.  Most banks don't charge to use the machine and it is a fun activity for the kids. 

We took a canning jar full of change to our bank, poured it into this cool looking machine and left with $59.56 in cash. 

This was a great opportunity to talk with my little boy about money and he loved helping...he thought this machine was magic:)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those machines are so fun...even for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your son looks so cute at the money counter machine! He looks so tiny sitting next to it. I think it’s smart that you’re introducing him to the concept of money at a young age. That will hopefully prepare him for financial stability in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/24/2013

    I was so amazed watching those coin counting machines in our area. Those coin and Bill Counting Machine are simple inventions yet useful to us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...