2/07/2014

Feather River Boutique Review

I am so excited to share a new found shop of mine here on the blog...Feather River Boutique!


This adorable shop offers so many cute photography props including: elegant headbands, cheesscloth infant wraps, newborn bonnets, jewelry and faux fur.  I absolutely love their adorable ruffled lace bloomers with matching headbands. I had the privilege of reviewing a pair. 


I had so much fun taking pictures of my baby! The bloomers fit perfectly...they were snug enough that I didn't have to worry about having to keep tucking the diaper in. 

I loved the detail in the headband, not only was it elegant and beautiful but it fit my baby perfectly.

The bloomer and headband sets come in many colors and are very elegant with the simplest detail crafted perfectly. 


Feather river boutique is offering 10% off to our readers for a limited time. Just enter code WLBM10 at checkout.

This is a shop worth checking out, you can visit by clicking here. 

  Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...