8/27/2012

Flash Cards

I created these flash cards using clipart from DJ Inkers.  I plan to use them in my A-Z preschool unit for my little boy.  I printed them off and put them in a small photo album from the dollar store. I printed them as 4x6 pictures.  Feel free to save them and use them for your kiddos/preschoolers too, just remember the terms and conditions listed below.

I found this cute clipart through DJ Inkers.

Terms of Use (please read before downloading)
These flash cards are for personal use only. You may use them for your own preschool class or in your own home. Never sell or re-distribute any of these cards.

Do not redistribute these cards or host them on your own blog, please link to this blog to refer a friend. 

I would love for you to follow our blog and/or leave a comment.


 How to Download
You can right click on each individual image and save them to your computer, then print them as 4x6 images or you can click here.























Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Just what I've been looking for to do with my 3 year old. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...