4/17/2012

Chicken Fiesta Salad, Soft Tacos and Quesadilla

We love Mexican food but we don't all like the same dish so often times I make the preparations and then we each make our favorite dish.   I love the salad, my husband loves the tacos and the kids love the quesadillas and they are all made with a few simple ingredients!

Ingredients:
Chicken, grilled and shredded
Lettuce
Cheese
Corn 
Tortillas

All with sides of sour cream and salsa

*We really enjoy the uncooked tortillas! If you don't know what I am talking about ask your local grocery store.  You heat them up over the stove...they are so good!

This fiesta salad is supper yummy!  I prepare the salad and then top it with shredded chicken, corn, cheese and tortilla strips. (I make my tortilla strips from a tortilla, you can also buy them)

The taco is loaded with shredded chicken with some cheese and salad.

This quesadilla is really good too, its loaded with shredded chicken and cheese. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...