4/18/2013

Week 7: Coin Spin & Learn

This week we learned a little bit about money!  I opened my wallet and found a quarter, dime, nickle, and a penny.  I placed them on the counter and taught my son the names and value of each coin!  Kinda crazy to think I had never taken the time to teach him this simple thing before! ; )

I quizzed him on the names and values of each coin.  When he got it right the coin was his to keep! 

We spent the next 20 minutes spinning the coins and reviewing what we had learned.  Both boys loved watching the coins spin! ; )

Although, the small coins were hard for my 1 year old to spin, so we opened the toy box and brought out these big plastic ones.  These were perfect for his small fingers!

Thanks for stopping by
Click here to learn more about 30 minute Thursdays.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...