7/02/2012

18 Treats for July

July is here! I love this time of year although right now I can't stop thinking about all of the yummy and fun patriotic treats I keep seeing via pintrest/blogs. Here are a few of my favorites:
1-Decorated Ice Cream Cones @ All You
2-Cookie Cutter Fruit Salad @ Wit & Whistle
3- Chocolate Covered Strawberries @ Grin & Bake It
4- Fruit Skewers @ Classy Clutter
5- Spangled Sandwich Pop @ Family Fun
6- Patriotic drink @ Baby Center
7- Red, White & Blue Cupcakes @ Betty Crocker
8- Redvines @ Room to Inspire
9- Brownie Bars @ Munchkin Munchies
10- Flag Cake @ Glorious Treats
11- Red & Blue Velvet Cake Pops @ Taste & Tell
12- Red, White and Blue Ice Pops @ My Recipes
13- Layered Jello @ Glorious Treats
14- Berry Trifle @ Six Sisters
15- July Breakfest @ Be Different, Act Normal
16- Chocolate Firecrackers @ Six Sisters
17- White & Blue Cookie Bark @ Your Homebased Mom
18- Rice Krispie Treats @ Controlling My Chaos
Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...