7/23/2012

30 PVC Pipe Ideas for Kids with Tutorials

I bought way to much PVC pipe when I did this little project and immediately started thinking of additional projects I could make this summer. As I looked for some inspiring ideas of what to do I found myself wanting to not only use my leftover pipe for some fun projects but I wanted to go buy more.  Here are some of my favorite PVC pipe projects:

Marshmallow Guns 

 
Summer Reading Teepee @ Tater Tots & Jello

Cozy Little House @ Sweetest Littles

Soccer Goal @ This Old House

Puppet Theater  and On the Ground Sprinkler @ She Wears Flowers

Loom @ Simplified Building

Bike Rack @ Hostess with the Motzes

Simple Upright Sprinkler @ Crafty Sisters 

Deluxe Kid Wash and Cool off Zone @ Family Fun

Bow & Arrow @ You Craft Me Up

Bubbles @ Play Counts

Target and Golf Game @ Whatever Dee Dee Wants

Cars @ Strawberry Chick

Bowling & Tunnel @ Lowe's Creative Ideas

Sand/Water Table for Kids @ Creative Works

Summer Camp Chairs @ Simple Simon and Co.

Telescopes @ Obsessively Stitching

Water Station @ Preschool Palace

Ball Shoot @ Play, Create, Explore

Canopy Bed @ Brandy Crafts

Movie Screen @ Geek Dad

Phones @ Classroom DIY

Bottle Rocket Launcher @ Crafty Yourself

Play Tent @ Apartment Therapy

Pipe Building @ Homemade Toys

Now I am off to buy more PVC pipe!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a way to find ways to do with PVC pipes! They all look so fun to do for the kids. I hope you won't mind me sharing these ideas. I look forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all ideas are good and creative one.. I will look forward to all these ideas and implement them in the future. Its really good activities for kiddos to explore their hobbies...

    Thanks Holly n Heather...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many things we can do with pvc pipes! wow. This article is really useful. I just can't imagine that we can actually do this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...