1/06/2012

Organizing Hair Bows and Jewelry

We have a little corner in our bathroom full of "girl stuff" We keep our jewelry, hair bows and body sprays all in a little corner. We keep all of the body sprays in a basket that sits on the counter. Our jewelry is hung on pins and the earnings hang on a 8 X 10 sheet of plastic with lots of holes in it. (I can't remember what they are called) My favorite part of this corner is our hair bows.

I made these simple holders with a spool of thick ribbon and a spool of thin ribbon. I made 3 different strips and simply hung them on push pins.

It was very simple. I just sewed the little ribbon to the big ribbon like the picture below

I love this holder because it works for all different kinds of clips and holds a ton of bows.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and would be great for all our hair clips. I have twin girls and hope they grow up to be as close as you two. I am a new follower visiting from Whipperberry. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! I love being a Mom too =-) I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-) I also wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties.
    Have a great weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so fun! i love it! i love your little girly corner- every mom/girl needs one of these! this is really similar to one i made a few months ago, funny!! :) yours turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...