3/30/2013

Drink more water!

Okay, we all know that drinking water is important!  There are so many benefits to keeping our bodies hydrated.  Studies show the benefits and I have seen the benefits first hand in my life.  When I drink enough water I eat less junk food, don't over-eat, have clearer skin, feel more energetic, and feel better about myself!
I know water is important but sometimes I just don't drink enough of it!  Here are a few simple ways to make sure you and your family are getting enough water each day!
-Make it easy, carry a water bottle with you.
-Track the water you drink.
-Cut out other drinks and replace them with water.
-Make up a reminder...When I get a text message I'll take a drink of water!
-With the awesome technology we have these days it's easy to set up daily reminders, I just downloaded a free app called water lite that helps me track the water that I drink.
Check out this article, it's a short and concise article on why and how we can help our kids drink more water.

What do you do to make sure you are getting the water your body needs?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...