1/27/2014

Church Quiet Book

I decided to take on the HUGE project of making a quiet book for each of my children for Christmas. This really was a big project and took a lot more time then I thought it would. They turned out really cute though and my kids love playing with them so I guess it was worth the effort.  Here is our church quiet book!! 


Hanging Laundry...Saturday is a Special Day
Inspiration: Pops & Podge


Mail...Letters to the Missionaries/Family
Inspiration/Template: Homemade by Jill

Build a Temple...I Love to See the Temple
Inspiration/Template: Camille's Casa

Fishers of Men
Inspiration: Shannon Makes Stuff

Word of Wisdom...Eat Healthy Food
Inspiration: My LDS Quiet Book

Jonah and the Whale
Inspiration: friends quiet book

Noah's Ark
Inspiration: friends quiet book, animals purchased from IKEA

Pocket for Extras
I rotate what goes in these pockets but my kids favorites are the lacing cards and "We Believe" Book.
I also added a 3 ring binder pencil holder to the back to hold the extra finger puppets for the Noah's ark page. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $1.

Simply Fresh Designs has these cute pages on there website, they are free. You simply add in your pictures, print them off and laminate them. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...